I love to gloat about how fun my friends are, I mean like really fun. Somewhere along the line, my life was blessed with people that listen when I need an ear, make me laugh, have wine nights and overall better my life. This came into realization this past weekend when I packed 30 people on a trolley for a bar crawl and tour of the fabulous city I now call home. Absolutely amazing time, absolutely fortunate to have these kind of people in my life.
However, the point of this post is not to be mushy. It's really to post two fantastic quotes inspired by the same group of friends. Shannon, here is your moment to shine and I promised you an entry. A big shout out to gchat during work hours for making these possible.
Conversation 1: Discussing how weird it was that friends were doing silly things like "getting married" and "buying water softeners for new homes." Which somehow turned to Pussycat Doll songs.
SWF Friend: When I grow up I want to get drunk on trolleys
Me: I just sang that message to the tune of Pussychat Dolls
SWF Friend: Boobies make more sense than groupies
Me: Exactly, when I was growing up I just wanted some boobies
SWF Friend: Instead of mortgages and diapers I spend money on alcohol and shoes
Conversation 2: Girl stuff
SWF Friend: This is not okay...I just made an appointment with my doctor
Me: Everyone is getting Mirena at the same time. It's like those teenage girls on Lifetime that all had babies at the same time. But not at all. We are like the "no pregnancy pact" or something.
It's moments like this that remind you why you are so lucky.


0 comments:
Post a Comment