To piggy back off my "Mommy, Play with Meeeee" post I need to include the below facebook status. I like to call it the "Go Kill Yourself Facebook Status of the Day"deep cleaning my entire house! I love being productive! I love my husband even more for taking care of my farm because I'm too busy :)
1 - She's soooo busy cleaning the house. If I ever describe myself as tooooo busy cleaning the house it implies that I am unemployed.
2 - This girl is not a farmer, nor is she the wife of a farmer. I'm fairly certain she is also not the child of farmers
2a - Her farm is the facebook application Farmville. Currently her "farm" is full of ghost chilis and aloe that need to be harvested in six hours. SIX. This is not something that requires attention ASAP. Think of it as an intense laundry session
God, I need to delete my facebook account

0 comments:
Post a Comment