I went through a drastic change this weekend and love every second of that decision. I walked into a hair salon (seven hours too late because of my choice to part-ay the prior night) with a picture of "pre-coke/poor life choices Lindsay Lohan." Recently single? Bring. It. On.
Me: "I want this."
Amazing stylist whom I now love/BFF: "This is going to be fun...ya, I love this. We are going to make this happen."
A little over an hour later, I began life as a happy-go-lucky redhead. My best friends from home and I were shopping in Chicago this weekend when a homeless, wheelchair bound man with no legs (as most solid Chicago stories start) even declared, "a brunette, a blonde, and a redhead?! Well I be lookin' at Charlie's Angels!"
Yes, sir.
After a truly epic weekend it is fair to say that is a good start. Keep the "Ginger," "Ariel," and "Fire Crotch" nicknames going everyone.
Monday, September 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment