Friday, March 5, 2010

My creative knack is BACK! (in 140 characters or less)

Yikes.  Where have my valiant efforts of creativity gone lately?  That was a random thought if my head last night as I was scrubbing dishes.  (Try housework for solid, random thoughts; it works.)  I realized it was because January and February are completely crappy and uninspiring months.  Oh sure, I traveled a lot and have a new job but where's the inspiration?  Goal for the spring: get it back.

So I turn to my past twitter messages to find out, "what have I been DOING since January first?"  Apparently I have been eating, watching the Olympics, and generally making snide comments.  Below are some I would like to share.  Enjoy!

In the new upcoming weeks I'll start pumping my creativity into paragraphs instead of tweets.

To follow me go to http://twitter.com/theresainthechi and, if I like you, I'll allow it.



"Instead of mortgages and diapers I spend money on alcohol and shoes."
 
I give a gold medal to Johnny Weirs black lace and pink corset ties. FABulous
 
When the most optimistic thought of your day is, "at least im not in an electronic wheelchair" then you have had a bad freakin day.
  
Just saw a raccoon sleeping on the hood of a mini van. Ya northwest Indiana!

RT Congrats to The Blind Side on it's best picture nomination. Blindness is a devastating handicap and the real story needs to be told.
Family and I are spending our snowy Friday night watching Lady Gaga's concert on Vh1! So good!

The violinist at the Grand red line stop always makes the end of my long day better. Visit him Wednesdays for classical performances! #cta

RT May your backhand always connect, J-Woww, & your pickles be plenty, Snooki. Goodnight you princes of fist pumping, you kings of Jersey Shore via web

@eatmycereal I imagine the Conan and Leno "Yo Mamma" face off will be hosted by Nick Cannon and feature screams of "oh no, you DIDN'T!"

"hes broken all these records and all i can think of is that he shaves his pubes" - me on michael phelps via txt 

At mcdonalds by my work 2 chicken snack wraps and a small fry will cost you "FO FO FO!" ordered from the woman with the upside down name tag

0 comments: