Friday, December 18, 2009

Man, I am so into this birth of Christ thing

Christmas music on Pandora is the only thing keeping me sane at work right now. This means I am on my way to going INsane and I only have an hour of Pandora listening for the month left. Freak out.

Anyway, I am way in the holiday mood this year and love to share fun new sites. That being said, I present SketchySantas.com!  The tagline is simple, "Santas can be sketchy."  I know for certain Ryan and I have a picture that would definitely qualify for this site.  Imagine me, at age six, slouched on Santa's lap with a scowl on my face.  Then imagine that same scowling (yet, oh so adorable) six-year-old wearing purple sweatpants and a pink sweatshirt adorned with Tweety Bird and Sylvester graphics.  That's me.  Thanks to White Oaks Mall for the memories.



Picture is credited to SketchySantas.com.  Nothing is better for the children than a retro alci grandpa Santa.

0 comments: